- For Standards I to VIII, the school follows continuous and
comprehensive evaluation, forms the summative and formative
evaluation, for the overall development of children. At the end
of every semester, a summative evaluation will be held. For
Std. IX, two unit tests, one in each term and two Semester
Exams, one at the end of every Semester will be held.
- If a student remains absent for a test or an exam on account of ill health, a medical certificate will have to be produced, preferably on the same day. However, please do not send pupils who are ill, even if there is a test. No sick child will be allowed to give test.
- No textbooks or notebooks or other papers are to be brought to the examination hall. Students found copying or using unfair means during the examinations or discovered subsequently are punishable with expulsion from the examination hall,
cancellation of all the papers and dismissal of the student.
- The conditions for passing and promotion etc will be as per
rules laid down by the department of education, govt. of
- The result of examination and unit tests will be entered in the
calendar after every examination or test is held. Parents are
requested to sign and in case of any doubts, that can be verified
with the class teacher during open day.
- Under the new scheme of evaluation, a student's performance
is based on the home work, composition books, project work
and his day to day performance. Hence students should be
very regular in attending school and submitting their work and
other note books in time. Absence at an examination or test
and failure to submit the homework and composition in
time will reflect in the evaluation.
- All matters regarding promotions are left entirely to the discretion
of the Principal and his decisions shall be final.
- In the case of SSC examinations, the forms are filled in advance
for convenience only and the school authorities reserve the
right to withdraw said examination forms if the conduct or
attendance of the pupil is not found satisfactory.
- Parents are earnestly requested to do their part urging regular
attendance and punctuality of their children, to see that they do
their home work and prepare their lessons as specified in the
calendar daily and read books taken from the school library.
Without parental co-operation the work of the school will be
- Parents are invited to meet the teachers and discuss the
performance of their wards on the last working day of every
month, after school hours.