Application for the following freeships and educational concessions
will be accepted by the school within 2 weeks from the date of re-opening of the
- THE E. B. C. FREESHIP : Pupils of Std. V to X whose parents annual income is below Rs. 15,000/- are eligible to apply.
- Pupils of Std. XI & XII whose parents annual income is below Rs. 15,000/- are eligible to apply.
- THE B. C. FREESHIP : Pupils belonging to S.C., S.T./V.J. AND N.T. are eligible.
- THE P. T. W. FREESHIP : Wards of Aided Primary School teachers are eligible to apply.
- Freeship for wards of S.S.C., D.Ed. teachers teaching in Secondary Schools.
- Educational concession to wards of freedom fighters.
- Educational concession to the children/wives and widows of defence service personnel.
- Post Matric School Scholarship for B.C. students whose parents have annual income not exceeding Rs. 24,000/-
- Girls Freeship for Stds. V to XII / Boys Freeship for Stds. V - X.
- Scholarships/Freeships under the V. E. S. Students¡¯ Welfare Fund.
- Freeship to wards of teaching and non-teaching staff working in aided schools at all levels.