Rules for Admission & Withdrawal
- New admissions will be made subject to the availability of
vacancies. No correspondence will be entertained regarding
- Every application for admission shall be made in the prescribed
form to the Principal in writing by the parent of the pupil, who
will stand responsible for his or her conduct, application, fees
and observance of the school rules as contained in this school
- Admission will be made according to the rules of Secondary
- Pupils, who seek admission to the school for the first time will
have to produce their Birth Certificate issued by a Competent
Authority. Pupils who complete three (3) years of age on the
15th of June can be admitted to Jr.KG and progressively to
- Every pupil, at the time of admission, will have to pay an
admission fee equal to one months fee of the class to which he
or she is found fit.
- Admission fee once paid will not be refunded under any
- Admission of pupils from unrecognized school will be subject to
permission from the Department of Education.
- Pupils who have attended any recognised school shall not be
admitted without a leaving certificate from the school last
attended. If they come from a school outside Maharashtra, the
leaving certificate has to be countersigned by the Education
Inspector of the Division in which the school is situated.
- Pupils once admitted cannot be withdrawn without a months
notice or months fee in lieu of notice.
- Every application for a Leaving Certificate should be made in
writing by the Parent or Guardian and not by the pupil himself/
herself. Fees for the month and term fees must be paid. When
applying for Leaving Certificate, parents are requested to state
their reason for withdrawing the pupil.
- Parents wishing to withdraw their wards at the end of the year
should notify the same to the Principal on the last working day
of the academic year.
- No fee shall be charged for issuing a Leaving Certificate, if
asked for within a year from the date of leaving the school.
After this period, a fee of Rs.10 will be charged.
- School Character Certificate and other Certificates will be issued
only to those who leave the school after completing the S..S.C./
H.S.C Course and if their attendance and conduct are
satisfactory. This must be taken within a year or else no such
Certificate will be issued.
- Leaving certificate will not be issued unless all school dues are
paid and all books and articles belonging to the school are
- The Principal reserves the right to request the withdrawal of
any pupil whose behaviour or progress in his or her opinion is